In response to coronavirus, this service has made some changes – for updated service information click here.
We perform the following treatments:
- Catheter care
- Doppler assessment
- Ear syringing (over 16 years of age)
- Injections (not immunisation or travel)
- Pressure Ulcers
- Removal of sutures or clips
- Wound and skin care
Treatment Rooms leaflet
The service has five sites across Sefton. Sefton Road clinic is open seven days a week and open until 8.00pm on a Wednesday.
- Bootle Health Centre 0151 247 6000
- Maghull Health Centre 0151 531 8118
- Netherton Health Centre 247 6080
- Prince Street Clinic 0151 247 6900
- Sefton Road Clinic 0151 247 6929
Patients should contact the Treatment Room central booking line on 0151 475 4007 or one of the above clinics.