In response to coronavirus, this service has made some changes – for updated service information click here.
What we do
We perform the following treatments:
- Catheter Care
- Doppler Assessment
- Ear syringing (over 16 years of age)
- Injections (not immunisations/ travel)
- Pressure Ulcers
- Removal of sutures/ clip removal
- Wound/skin care
Treatment Rooms leaflet
The service has six sites across Sefton.
Sefton Road clinic is open 7 days a week and also open until 8pm on a Wednesday and also on Bank Holidays.
- Bootle Health Centre 0151 247 6000
- Litherland Town Hall Health Centre 0151 475 4007
- Maghull Health Centre 0151 531 8118
- Prince Street Clinic 0151 247 6900
- Sefton Road Clinic 0151 247 6929
If you have been referred by your GP contact the Treatment Room Booking Line on 0151 475 4007
If referral is from another Health Professional you can book your appointment by calling the booking line on 0151 475 4007 or contacting one of the above clinics.
If you're a GP or Health Care professional and you'd like to refer a patient into our service, please download the referral form from our GPs and Referrers page HERE.