wellies relaxing on grass

Drug and Alcohol Services

We help people with drug problems both in their local community and as an inpatient.

Getting help if you live in Liverpool 

Getting help if you live in Sefton or Knowsley 

If you have concerns about the amount that you or someone you know is misusing drugs or alcohol you can discuss your concerns with your GP. He or she will be able to assess and advise you on the best service to meet your need, and refer you into treatment.

If you are in urgent need of help we recommend you contact your GP or nearest A&E department. They will be able to help you stay safe and link you into a relevant treatment service so that you can begin your journey to recovery.

A new project that aims to reduce the use of banned Class C drug KHAT has launched in Liverpool.

The initiative will help affected communities understand the health and legal implications of using KHAT, a plant-based substance banned since 2014. Read more