woman walking down corridor

Where Can I Get More Advice and Support?

If you need help or advice to make your complaint you can contact your local Independent Mental Health Advocacy Service (IMHA) who provide independent advocacy for people who have a complaint about the NHS.

You can contact their helpline on 0151 250 5090 or write to them at:

Independent Mental Health Advocacy Service 
Broadoak Unit 
Broadgreen Hospital 
L14 3PJ

You can also contact:

Healthwatch Independent Complaints Advocacy (Merseyside and Cheshire) 
The Gateway Conference Centre 
71 London Road 
Liverpool L3 8HY 
Helpline – 0808 8010389

For High, Medium and Low Secure IMHA service contact:

POhWER Advocacy Service
Central Services Building 
Ashworth Hospital 
Liverpool L31 1HW 
Tel: 0300 456 2370


Complaint leaflet in easy read

Back to complaints procedures