waiting area 2

What If I Am Still Not Happy After I Have Received a Written Response?

If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, please contact us to see if there is any further action we can take to resolve the issue. This might involve organising a meeting, undertaking a further investigation, or providing a further written response to outstanding points.

What is the next stage of the NHS complaints procedure?

If you remain dissatisfied following our attempts to resolve your complaint you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your case.

Complaint leaflet in easy read

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman 
Millbank Tower 

Tel: 0345 015 4033 
Fax: 0300 061 4000 
Email: phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk 

Further information about the role of the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman is available from their website: www.ombudsman.org.uk.


Back to complaints procedure