We're delighted to announce that our CEO Joe Rafferty has been shortlisted today for the Health Service Journal's 'Chief Executive of the Year 2017' award.
Joe has been shortlisted alongside eight other trust leaders, including:
- Sir Andrew Cash, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Jackie Bene, Bolton Foundation Trust
- Jackie Daniel, University Hospitals Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust
- John Lawlor, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear Foundation Trust
- Mark Brandreth, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Foundation Trust
- Peter Herring, Sherwood Forest Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Toby Lewis, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals Trust
- Tom Cahill, Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation Trust
The winner will be revealed at a ceremony in London on 22 November.
To find out more about Joe and his experience please visit his page in our meet the board section. Alternatively, you can read his 'In Mind' blog HERE.